OMG Emotion Challenge General Submissions
If you want to add your results to our general leaderboard, please follow the following instructions:
- get the training and test data, and all necessary scripts from our Github page.
- send us a .csv file containing the final arousal/valence values for each utterances on the test data.
- send us the link for a paper describing your model. Your paper can be hosted on ArXiv or published online at any peer reviewed conference proceedings or journal.
- send us the link for a git repository with the your solution.
- send us a paragraph describing your solution.