Master Thesis: "Learning Speech Characteristics in Neural Encoder-Decoder Architectures"
Bachelor Thesis: "A Speech Enhancement Generative Adversarial Network for the WTM Robots"
Independent study: "Attention Mechanisms inEncoder-Decoder Architectures"
Seminar Project: "Lip Reading to Improve Human-Robot Communication in Noisy Environments"
Seminar Project: "Learning to Skim Text"
Seminar Project: "Learning Sound Representations from Unlabeled Video: SoundNet"
Seminar Project: "Usage of word embeddings in acoustic emotion recognition"
Seminar Project: "A Neural Conversational Model"
Seminar Project: "Attention Models for Neural Machine
Translation and Sequential Processing"
Seminar Project: "Online incremental feature learning with denoising
Seminar Project: "Using RNNs for fuzzy testing syntactic analyzers"
Seminar Project: "Generating sequences with recurrent neural networks"
Seminar Project: "Polyphonic Sound Event Detection with Deep Neural Networks"
2019 Review activities for The 14th Annual ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human Robot Interaction - HRI
2018 Review activities for International Conference on Robotics and Automation - ICRA
2018 Review activities for International Joint Conference on Neural Networks - IJCNN
2017 Review activities for International Joint Conference on Neural Networks - IJCNN
Workshops, school and other participations
- Paper accepted at the 20th Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association INTERSPEECH 2019
- Presented the published work at the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing - EMNLP 2018, Brussels, Belgium
- Presented the published work at the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems - IROS 2018 01-05 October, 2018, in Madrid, Spain
- Organizer for The International PhD Conference on Safe and Social Robotics (SSR 2018)
29-30 September, 2018, in Madrid, Spain
- Jointly with Mohammad Ali Zamani and Hadi Beik Mohammadi demonstrated the project "robot that learns how to perform language instructions" in ‘Science is Wonder-ful!’, on September 26-27 2018 Brussels, Belgium
- Joint work with Leyuan Qu accepted at the International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks.
- Joint work with Sebastian Springenberg accepted at the 26th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning (ESANN)
- Research internship at Amazon Alexa, Cambridge UK June-September 2018
- SECURE Workshop on Transferable Skills at IIT 19-20 Mar., 2018, in Genova, Italy
- Co-organizer of the OMG Emotion Recognition Challenge, March 2018
- Presented the published work at the Eighth International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing, Taipei, Taiwan
- Participated and published a paper in the challenge on Emotion Intensity Detection in WASSA at the Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing (EMNLP 2017) 7-8 Sept., 2017, in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Participated in the Konica Minolta Cancer Segmentation Challenge and took 9th place out of 50 participants
- Midterm review meeting of SECURE project and Workshop 8-11 May, 2017, in Hamburg, Germany
- Presented the published work at the 15th Conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL), Valencia, Spain
- 9th place in Konica Minolta Cancer Segmentation challenge, 2017
- 3rd place in Genpact Email Classification challenge at TopCoder, 2016
- 2nd place in Spoken Language Recognition contest at TopCoder, 2015
- 3rd place in Harvard Banner Disease Recognition Competition contest at TopCoder, 2014
- Garage48 hackaton winner, 2013
- Apps4Russia contest winner, nomination “Comfortable city”, 2013