Required Documents: Example structure table
Please see the example below on how to present your detailed structure table of your 60 ECTS in computer science. As you'll have to send it to us via postal mail as one of the required documents, please make sure you summarize all the necessary information in a detailed, but precise and compact way.
Here is an example of how the self-made table evidencing 60 ECTS could look like:
Your structured table should include:
* The title of the course as listed in your transcript of records * A short explanation of cs content * Each course's credits and/or credit hours (grade independent number + can be found in your transcript)
Underneath your table please add the following information:
* State your name * Name of your Bachelor's program * The total number of computer science courses you list: How many courses are cs courses in your degree?
Sum of Credit points
* The total amount of credit hours of your computer science courses * The total amount of credits/credit hours of your entire degree/program
* The actual length of how long you have studied in years so far in your degree/program * Standard period of study of your study program in years. (For instance, “3.5/4” means that you have done 3.5 years out of 4 years of your program.)
* Your final or preliminary grade (needs to appear in your transcript or another official document) * Your program's grading system: minimum passing and maximum grades (needs to appear in your transcript or another official document) * Grade average of only computer science courses
Don't forget to print out a version of your table to include it in your paper application!
All information (credit hours, credit points) has to be found in an official document issued by your university = usually the transcript. If the subjects cannot be found in your transcript please state in the table where the evidence can be found.
Preliminary check of table/transcript:
The IAS Team offers a preliminary check of your table (with all info requested) + transcript between June - February. Please send both via email to email@example.com.
For your application: to make it easier for the Application Admission Board to find the corresponding information in your transcript, you could highlight the subject numbers or names of cs courses in a copy of your transcript (or letter of recommendation).
If you need any other information, please consult the IAS Team via e-mail under firstname.lastname@example.org.
cs= computer science