The formal requirements are the minimum qualifications required to enter the application process.
- 60 ECTS in core computer science subjects
- English Proficiency Test with minimum score
See required documents for details on the 11 documents you have to include in your paper application to IAS Team via postal mail.
Here you will find the explanation of the selection criteria and the selection process of IAS admission board.
Statistics over the last years
Each year, there are around 500 applicants and 20 free places, which are offered only to the top of applicants. Make your application worthwhile!
- Of those 500 applicants 100 do not send the application via postal mail or send the application to late.
- Of those 400 applicants 80 do not meet the formal requirements or miss to evidence them properly.
- Of those 320 applicants 20 do not send a complete application
As a result, only around 300 applicants enter the selection process and have a chance to be one of the top 20 students offered a spot on the program. That means you have around 300 applicants to compete with. Follow the instructions under required documents to send a complete application.
What happens with my application after I've sent it?
See the description of Admission Process, Dates, Explanations