Plug-ins for Release 2.5
These plug-ins are provided under the same
as the basic Renew distribution.
Before you can use these plug-ins, you must have
a Renew base distribution installed. The
download page contains
the basic packages.
You can download ...
- ... the Renew AppleUI plug-in (8 KByte),
- ... the Renew Finite Automata Base plug-in (72 KByte),
- ... the Renew FAFormalism plug-in (12 KByte),
- ... the Renew Feature Structures plug-in (656 KByte),
- ... the Renew Gui Prompt plug-in (16 KByte),
- ... the ImageNetDiff plug-in (16 KByte),
- ... the JGitLibs plug-in (1.6 MByte),
- ... the Lola plug-in (Linux 32-bit) (5.6 MByte),
- ... the Lola plug-in (Linux 64-bit) (6.1 MByte),
- ... the Lola plug-in (Mac 64-bit) (2 MByte),
- ... the Lola plug-in (Windows 32-bit) (5.6 MByte),
- ... the Lola plug-in (Windows 64-bit) (7.4 MByte),
- ... the Refactoring plug-in (132 KByte),
- ... the SvnLibs plug-in (6.7 MByte),
- ... the Tablet plug-in (12 KByte),
- ... the XRN plug-in (28 KByte).
jar files are installed by copying the file into
Their functionality is available at the next Renew startup.
The documentation and the source code for these five plug-ins is included in the
Renew source distribution.
Reference Net Components
We also offer a set of example net components for
reference nets that can be used with the NetComponents plug-in.
The standard component set comes as a plug-in of its own.
It is distributed under the same license as Renew itself.
Extract the archive to the
You can download and extract...